Thursday, February 01, 2007

School Lunches

At school, I eat lunch with the students, which is good fun. The fact that I eat the same thing as them means that I have tried a greater variety of Japanese food ( including natto) than I would have otherwise tried.

The food is always good and nutritious, but the food combinations that we sometimes get are not what I am used to. Yesterday is a case in point: a croissant, cocoa covered fried peanuts, cubed sweet potato with a sesame dressing, a soup with spaghetti pasta in it, yoghurt and milk. It was a good lunch, just not a combination I would normally put together.
(^-^) which is a Japanese :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Glad it's you and not me eating them honey.

7:26 am  
Blogger Crafty Japan said...

What!!?? A croissant?? You are a lucky man :)

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home