Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Learning Japanese - On The Go

I have to drive to work and depending on where I'm working I have a minimum 35 minute drive every morning. I try to use the time as effectively as possible by listening to a Japanese language lesson/podcast by JapanesePod 101.

The basic lessons, which are the ones I'm doing at the moment are usually 10 - 15 minutes long, which means I have plenty of time to listen to the lesson and review the material. The lessons are really entertaining while still giving great content.

It's great to get some study in everyday, without feeling like I'm loosing all my free time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Hehehe... I'm hoping your Japanese is going to be better than mine soon... a little while 'till it's better than Mel's though

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home