Monday, November 12, 2007

bits n pieces

Just a quick note on some of the happenings here lately

- I have started doing some boxing coaching which has been a lot of fun.

- went to a professional boxing card in Nagoya - it was a good day and we went eating and drinking in the afternoon. I don't think any of the contestants weighed more than 57kg.

- I went to the barber last week, my score from him on leaving this time was 2 x 500ml cans of beer

- lunch at school today - salmon, small serve of pumpkin, carrot and green beans, cabbage and bacon soup and 2 slices of raisin bread. I understand everything bar the raisin bread especially as I watched the students eat it with the salmon etc.

Just some bits n pieces.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home